The Clearly Besotted ‘Sweet Rose’ stamp set and dies have been discontinued so I grabbed them when they were on sale recently.
How I made this card:
I stamped the rose, leaves, and vase using memento dye inks. I then added details with promarkers. I also used some Wink of Stella glitter pen for a little sparkle. The sentiment is from the same set and is perfect for thank you cards.
I adhered the card to some pink chevron paper, then attached it to a card base. I added a few sequins to finish the card.
- Clearly Besotted Sweet Rose
- Memento dew drop dye inks
- Sequins and adhesive gems
- MFT Fresh Squeezed Chevron paper
- Wink of Stella glitter brush pen